Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holidays: This Blog's for You

I am asking you to do most of the work in this blog.  I want to know what your holidays are like.  Do you have to travel far enough to take a plane, a train, or a road trip longer than 6 hours?  With whom do you get together?  Your parents?  Your children?  Your in-laws?  Yourself?  What do you do?  Tell stories?  Play games?  Go to church?  If you get together with family, how often do you see them?  Do you do a Christmas dinner?  How many houses do you have to attend?  What does it mean to you?  Is it just another day?  A sentimental time?  Does it make you happy or stress you out?  What do you love about it?  What do you wish was different?

Okay, now really think about all of those questions. Tell me the answer.  Tell me what the holidays are like for you.  Now...a lot of people comment on my blogs via facebook, however, if you choose to remain anonymous please comment on the blog itself as "Anonymous".

I've had several different styles of Christmas.  I've spent some completely alone (well with Budha), I've spent some with just the folks, some with far away relatives, one with a family I just met even though had always been a part of, and some with siblings and children.  I've had several days to bask in holiday days off, and I've also been very rushed...but I want to know about yours. 

Do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment